Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Art Philosophy Poetry

Art is communication, a voice based on many contradictions, beauty, technique, meaning. When art becomes successful it is because translation of its voice may be achieved by the masses, past present and future for the human species, not from a outward approach of conceptual ideas which contradict the meaning itself, but by exposing from within, the very nature if timeless space-less consciousness, the ultimate goal.

I am feeling as a new born in my knowledge of self, out from the walls of humanities ignorance. To understanding of infancy not ordained being. I am nothing other than self and everything is nothing other than me.

Today is tomorrow from yesterdays past, so in this moment I set to my task, to have a great day asking nothing in return, tomorrow what happens I can wait to learn.

These are difficult times for humanity, lost in a direction of fruitless journey's based on material sources for reality in simple basic conceptions of life. My art has opened the infinite wonder of being for me, in its expression others may join in the knowledge.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there artmind, I was just traveling through looking for some interesting stuff on art and craft and I came upon your Blog. I haven’t seen what I was after regarding this post, but I’m going to carry on searching for more information on art and craft related stuff. By the way your Blogs great. You are most welcomed to visit my site at art and craft

Anonymous said...

Well hello there artmind, I was just searching for some ideas on poster art when I happened on to your Blog. Although this post isn’t quite what I was looking for, it was for more information on poster art. You’ve still got a great Blog here. You are most welcomed to visit my site at poster art

Anonymous said...

Hi there artmind, I was just traveling through looking for some interesting stuff on impressionist art and I came upon your Blog. I haven’t seen what I was after regarding this post, but I’m going to carry on searching for more information on impressionist art related stuff. By the way your Blogs great. You are most welcomed to visit my site at impressionist art

Anonymous said...

Hi there artmind, I was just traveling through looking for some interesting stuff on original art and I came upon your Blog. I haven’t seen what I was after regarding this post, but I’m going to carry on searching for more information on original art related stuff. By the way your Blogs great. You are most welcomed to visit my site at original art

Anonymous said...

Hi there artmind, I was just traveling through looking for some interesting stuff on poster art and I came upon your Blog. I haven’t seen what I was after regarding this post, but I’m going to carry on searching for more information on poster art related stuff. By the way your Blogs great. You are most welcomed to visit my site at poster art

Anonymous said...

Hi artmind I’ve been looking for art and craft related blogs and I came across yours on this post during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. I have just recently started a daily news feed on my own site and you are most welcome to come and visit me at art and craft.

Anonymous said...

Hi artmind I’ve been looking for religious art related blogs and I came across yours on this post during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. I have just recently started a daily news feed on my own site and you are most welcome to come and visit me at religious art.