Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Emerging

In us all, that molecule called life
where seperation is only concept
of our mind which resists
how am i not just part
but the ocean as whole
when at the same time my being
seems to live with its own soul
when you understand something
not just passing of words
that we have always been swimming
in this constant of stars
and your mind and your body
are just shells in the game
part of the puzzle, if we new how insane?
its all in one instant one molecule one time
where all things exist which seem
to originate from your mind
its not in the mud, its not in the stars
but inide of me, and you and the ocean
this crytal ball, unlocks all mystery
take a look no tools are needed
no microscope or telescope
just you in yourself, peering deep
into life with everything else.
Brian

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there artmind, I was just cruising searching for the latest information on poster art and came across this great blog. Although this post wasn’t quite what I was looking for, it has excellent articles. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for poster art related topics. I’m glad I stopped by this is a great Blog, keep up the good work. You are most welcomed to visit my site at poster art

Anonymous said...

Hi there artmind, I was just cruising searching for the latest information on abstract art and came across this great blog. Although this post wasn’t quite what I was looking for, it has excellent articles. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for abstract art related topics. I’m glad I stopped by this is a great Blog, keep up the good work. You are most welcomed to visit my site at abstract art

Anonymous said...

Hi there artmind, I was just traveling through looking for some interesting stuff on poster art and I came upon your Blog. I haven’t seen what I was after regarding this post, but I’m going to carry on searching for more information on poster art related stuff. By the way your Blogs great. You are most welcomed to visit my site at poster art

Anonymous said...

Hi artmind I’ve been looking for Latest news on Art related blogs and I came across yours on this post during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. I have just recently started a daily news feed on my own site and you are most welcome to come and visit me at Latest news on Art.