Thursday, September 01, 2005

If cave paintings were of compassion



Sometimes I wonder what we are going to leave for others to see. Perhaps we don't believe in evolution, perhaps we don't have time, to believe that we don't know. Perhaps if we didn't believe we are the chosen ones knowing all the answers, then perhaps that would be to hard to believe. All I ask is, just look around, at the world, at humanity. Is it that we don't have time to wonder? Not much time has passed since our legacy was that of the hunt, of merely survival.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well hello there artmind, I was just searching for some ideas on when I happened on to your Blog. Although this post isn’t quite what I was looking for, it was for more information on . You’ve still got a great Blog here. You are most welcomed to visit my site at

Anonymous said...

Hi there artmind, I was just cruising searching for the latest information on inspirational art and came across this great blog. Although this post wasn’t quite what I was looking for, it has excellent articles. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for inspirational art related topics. I’m glad I stopped by this is a great Blog, keep up the good work. You are most welcomed to visit my site at inspirational art

Anonymous said...

Hi there artmind, I was just traveling through looking for some interesting stuff on original art and I came upon your Blog. I haven’t seen what I was after regarding this post, but I’m going to carry on searching for more information on original art related stuff. By the way your Blogs great. You are most welcomed to visit my site at original art

Anonymous said...

Hi artmind I’ve been looking for original art related blogs and I came across yours on this post during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. I have just recently started a daily news feed on my own site and you are most welcome to come and visit me at original art.