Friday, September 09, 2005

sun and rain

you see, that is not a choice, for in the plane experiencing it or not is not a question, to only see the sun is to not experience the rain, if one does not experience the rain how does one know fully what the sun is, If one believes the sun will make their life a better place then one believes it is not themselves but instead an outside force which creates their peace. this is how god was created. you see if you look at a formula, sun, as the means to happiness then the formula becomes life itself, Almost everything you stated above is a set of "what we should do", as if these things would not happen naturally, so in fact it becomes a formula for life in stead of the moment, which undoubtedly would have led to the same, yet slightly different because it would not have been strewn with conditions, the ying is no better than the yang if you close the door to one you are out of balance, If each brings you peace, solely because that is the way it is, then this is understanding.
we are afraid of tomorrow and of others because we don't see that we are the others we are afraid of. If you believe you can force life to only see the sun, you have not accepted the rain, and thus can never truly experience all the sun has to offer.
B

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

its the balance of the ying and the yang...is where the answer is.. that is what it is all about!

Anonymous said...

Well hello there artmind, I was just searching for some ideas on art and craft when I happened on to your Blog. Although this post isn’t quite what I was looking for, it was for more information on art and craft. You’ve still got a great Blog here. You are most welcomed to visit my site at art and craft

Anonymous said...

Hi there artmind, I was just traveling through looking for some interesting stuff on original art and I came upon your Blog. I haven’t seen what I was after regarding this post, but I’m going to carry on searching for more information on original art related stuff. By the way your Blogs great. You are most welcomed to visit my site at original art

Anonymous said...

Hi there artmind, I was just cruising searching for the latest information on abstract art and came across this great blog. Although this post wasn’t quite what I was looking for, it has excellent articles. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for abstract art related topics. I’m glad I stopped by this is a great Blog, keep up the good work. You are most welcomed to visit my site at abstract art

Anonymous said...

Hi artmind I’ve been looking for related blogs and I came across yours on this post during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. I have just recently started a daily news feed on my own site and you are most welcome to come and visit me at .