Thursday, October 13, 2005

Non Secular America, What are we fighting?


As America engages in war with non-secular states for their dangerous philosophy, many Americans fail to see our own government striving to put into place, pieces which will form our policies based on non-secular beliefs. As we look to other cultures engaged in this philosophy, we talk of how it is a method, to control and manipulate the peoples, bringing their societies back in time. We should look at our own country and ask if we are doing the same. We are at a point where we have the ability to take the destiny of mankind, controlling our evolution, creating a path for our evolution, or we can slip back to primitive instinct.

4 comments:

shyloh's poetry said...

I am actually not sure about our govement. I know in their hearts they
believe they are doing the right thing. I just don't agree with them.
Nice picture on this one!!!

shyloh's poetry said...

I am also going to go to your site and read some more.
Aloha to you always.

Anonymous said...

Hi there artmind, I was just cruising searching for the latest information on abstract art and came across this great blog. Although this post wasn’t quite what I was looking for, it has excellent articles. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for abstract art related topics. I’m glad I stopped by this is a great Blog, keep up the good work. You are most welcomed to visit my site at abstract art

Anonymous said...

Hi artmind I’ve been looking for poster art related blogs and I came across yours on this post during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. I have just recently started a daily news feed on my own site and you are most welcome to come and visit me at poster art.