Saturday, October 22, 2005

population growth

Sometimes I can't believe what I read, We are all aware the poulation on the earth is far to large, yet when any population for a given geographical area drops we raise deep concerns. Well, do we want fewer people or do we want to cover every square inch of the planet with human flesh. This next piece was taken from todays news.
"United Nations experts have urged Russian authorities to boost social spending to improve health care and prevent the population decline".

Now my view for starters.
We look and see company goals, family goals, teaching goals to our children, goals for everything but one. where is the world wide goal for the peoples of the earth?
Where is it?
One, we should start with lowering the population of peoples to a point where the planet can sustain that population in a natural balance.
Hows that for starters?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love subselects / subqueries
I spent so long in MySQL without the option of subselects - that I got so used to JOINing tables as the only way of doing things.
Hello, you have made yourself a great blog! I'm immediately going to bookmark you!
I have good news at millionaire for you to see. It is showing you a whole lot! You are invited to check it out if you get time :-)

shyloh's poetry said...

I agree with you somewhat. My hope is to one day see babies stop haveing babies. That might help out.

The Complimenting Commenter said...

I think that is a great goal. It does seem like it is a catch 22. Interesting post, keep it up.

shyloh's poetry said...

Well I am glad you made it here the complimenting commenter.
Isn't this a great site?

Anonymous said...

Well hello there artmind, I was just searching for some ideas on original art when I happened on to your Blog. Although this post isn’t quite what I was looking for, it was for more information on original art. You’ve still got a great Blog here. You are most welcomed to visit my site at original art

Anonymous said...

Hi there artmind, I was just traveling through looking for some interesting stuff on poster art and I came upon your Blog. I haven’t seen what I was after regarding this post, but I’m going to carry on searching for more information on poster art related stuff. By the way your Blogs great. You are most welcomed to visit my site at poster art