Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Sweet surrender

Fact.
In congress and other bodies in our government, i.e. see president, we as a nation are relying on men and women to lead our country into the future, in a way which is to benefit mankind the most. Many of these men and women don't believe in evolution, let me repeat that, many of these men and woman don't believe in evolution, in fact, some firmly believe our planet earth is only ten thousand years old. These men and women have been chosen to lead our nation, our people's, some would say the world into the future. I ask you, what future do we have if our leaders don't believe we can evolve?

4 comments:

shyloh's poetry said...

I personally don't think our goverment things?!?!

artmind said...

indeed they don't think, they only react to what has already happened, in so doing the world just follows it's tail.
Thank you Shyloh,
Thank you

shyloh's poetry said...

Everyone followers The "Leader" I am not sure what we
can do about that anymore. Again as you say. "It will be
what it will be. It breaks my heart that
people will not figure it out that history always
repeats. And you would think they would try something
new.

And thank you.

sirbarrett said...

They may believe in change without evolution. There are many misconceptions about evolution, and I'm not one to clear them up either. However, I see your point here. How can they expect to achieve anything if they think humans are static as a species? They would tend to think traditions are there for a good reason without questioning them. I think simply trusting traditions is the origin of many of our lingering prejudices which hold us back as a species. I hope the government wakes up. Further, I hope more enlightened people like yourself run for government.