Friday, September 23, 2005

In time



Who am I to say?
A message to me, now you may spread the idea!

Sounds like a great Idea to MEEEEEEEEEEE...Deb

and Barbara..can do a lil cookin!


----- Original Message -----
Subject: Bush and the Relief effort
We think in a good faith demonstration of REAL family values, the Bush family should open up the Crawford Ranch for victims of Hurricane Katrina. There's plenty of room. It's relatively close. and it shows a willingness to do more than a symbolic kissing of babies. We'd like to see this spread around the web as a grass roots movement until it's heard at the Ranch. So spread the word....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there artmind, I was just traveling through looking for some interesting stuff on religious art and I came upon your Blog. I haven’t seen what I was after regarding this post, but I’m going to carry on searching for more information on religious art related stuff. By the way your Blogs great. You are most welcomed to visit my site at religious art

Anonymous said...

Well hello there artmind, I was just searching for some ideas on inspirational art when I happened on to your Blog. Although this post isn’t quite what I was looking for, it was for more information on inspirational art. You’ve still got a great Blog here. You are most welcomed to visit my site at inspirational art

Anonymous said...

Hi there artmind, I was just traveling through looking for some interesting stuff on impressionist art and I came upon your Blog. I haven’t seen what I was after regarding this post, but I’m going to carry on searching for more information on impressionist art related stuff. By the way your Blogs great. You are most welcomed to visit my site at impressionist art

Anonymous said...

Hi artmind I’ve been looking for poster art related blogs and I came across yours on this post during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. I have just recently started a daily news feed on my own site and you are most welcome to come and visit me at poster art.